- To Select all items on a webpage use CTRL and A.
- To Copy a selected item to the clipboard use CTRL and C.
- To Paste an item from the clipboard into a document use CTRL and V.
- To Add the current page/document to your favorites use CTRL and D.
- To Open the IE search utility use CTRL and E.
- To Open the FIND box to search the current document use CTRL and F.
- To Open the History utility use CTRL and H.
- To Open the Favorites utility use CTRL and I.
- To Go to a new location/document use CTRL and L. Also CTRL and O.
- To Open a new Explorer window use CTRL and N.
- To Print the current page/document use CTRL and P.
- To Refresh the current page/document use CTRL and R. Also you can use the F5 key.
- To Save the current document/page use CTRL and S.
- To Close the current Explorer window use CTRL and W.
- These are achieved by holding down and pressing a combination of keys
- To go to your default homepage use ALT and the HOME key.
- To go forward one page (equivalent to the FORWARD button) use ALT and the right arrow key.
- To go back one page (equivalent to the BACK button) use ALT and the left arrow key.
- Type URL without a Mouse Click in IE you can use Alt + D key combination to highlight the address bar.
- This allows you to enter a URL without the mouse click.
- This will be helpful for the laptop users who find it uneasy to use their touchpad every time they want to type a URL.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Some BASIC Commands: 1. Accessibility Controls - access.cpl 2. Accessibility Wizard - accwiz 3. Add Hardware Wizard - hdwwiz.cpl 4. Add/Rem...
1. Problem Steps Recorder As the local PC guru you're probably very used to friends and family asking for help with their computer prob...
The RC3.1 version of Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 for Samsung Galaxy S Phones (GT I9000 the International Version, I9000b, Captivate as ...
VIEWING AND EXPLORING WEB PAGES To do this Press this Display Help F1 Toggle between full-screen and ...
Tab and window shortcuts Ctrl+N Opens a new window. Ctrl+T Opens a new tab. Ctrl+Shift+N Opens a new wind...
The most recent development in the Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) is that XDA Developers have been successful in releasing the Beta update...
Managing Windows [Win+M] – Minimize all open windows [Win+Shift+M] – Undo all window minimization [Win+D] :- Toggle showing the deskt...
If you install Windows 7 on a clean disk with no existing partitions, it creates a System Reserved partition at the beginning of the disk a...
We all are familiar with the chat emotions provided in the gmail chat box that can be selected from the drop-down list. But here are some of...
There have been some issues with the wifi in the recently released ROM for Samsung Galaxy S GT9000 and a wifi fix patch has been released by...